I'm hearing

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
G to get sacked??
We can't compete and will not compete with arena teams aslong as he is in charge?

The budget is there but the coaching skills are not.

What about La Costa ? Surely I can't be the only person who doesn't think he is that good - reminds me of Osaer last year !

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #6
We are way of the mark from winning the league or even coming close to be honest!
All the people saying we have a really good team and a very good chance of winning trophies are obviously crazy!

Our defence don't even exist!!
How many goals we conceded this season already??
Lacosta best keeper since sliced bread? Haha next joke.

Look forward to the changes that WILL be made.

I hope so zack something needs to be done because we are struggling big time and like you say we are miles behind the arena teams and id go as far to say we are behind braehead and Dundee too.i agree g has got to go because I don't think things will improve if he stays if im honest.

Zack Kassian said:
We are way of the mark from winning the league or even coming close to be honest!
All the people saying we have a really good team and a very good chance of winning trophies are obviously crazy!

Our defence don't even exist!!
How many goals we conceded this season already??
Lacosta best keeper since sliced bread? Haha next joke.

Look forward to the changes that WILL be made.
Hopefully G on the bench would be an improvement to him on the ice.

We don't seem to have much luck with net minders - Osaer was going to be great last year but turned out to be not great at all - and La Costa was supposed to be the top net minder in the league but he is almost at the bottom of the table.

Diafol

BREAKING NEWS:

Vincent Tan today agreed a deal with Paul Ragan to take control of the Cardiff Devils.

His first act as owner was to replace player-coach Gerad Adams with his son's friend Dai Ling Ping who once had a try-out for the under-10s.

From next season the Devils will be playing in pink jerseys as the red "obviously isn't lucky enough" and be renamed the Cardiff City Tigers.

Be careful what you wish for...

Just how many proven coaches does everyone think are just sitting at home waiting for a call from Ragan or Pope ? Would any of them put up with what G has over the years ? Would Ragan be prepared to pay the salary it would take ? Would they even want to coach in this league ?

I am afraid the other option to G will not be pretty nor would it solve any problems. All of this on the first weekend G gets a home win,Home wins put bums on seats and that was Ragans problem with the home defeats, its all about the money. I know we keep banging on about the results but fans are concerned of the success of the team, owners are more concerned about the business