I'm Back - No NHL games

Thread starter #1
Hey there,

It looks like the NHL is going to lock-out its season. Since that is the case, I'll be over here following the team and cheering them on.

BTW, I've been doing that for years now, but haven't been as active as I would have liked.

As a side note, I run a game called the 2012-2013 Saturday Picks game over on one of the Sharks fan sites: www.letsgosharks.com. This year with the possible lock-out (almost a certainty) I will be using the EIHL games and German Elite League (DEL - www.del.org) to continue the fun.

If you want to see what it is all about go to the website and look under the Message Boards tab and follow that to Shark Talk.

Catch you later, and have a great season.

steve

is that definately the latest on the lockout? i read an article the other day that said it was almost certainly resolved? d'oh.

Thread starter #5
steve said:
is that definately the latest on the lockout? i read an article the other day that said it was almost certainly resolved? d'oh.
What I've been reading is that neither side is moving much. Both have presented proposals, but neither has tried to bridge the gap by working with the opposite proposal and massaging the details. They claim their next meeting will be the 10th. Just 5 days before the beginning of the season. If there are people out there who believe in miracles, then they may get one.

My guess is that it is not going to happen.