I thought Hoffman was supposed to be a tough guy?

I was glad to see this, not only is it very funny. But shows spirits are still high despite having so many injuries, would love too see a full team ice at the O again this season lol.

osh

Brill ! Well done to those involved ( wonder if they might actually change to the Elf uniforms from now on ? )

Gaz G

Watched this loads of times, still laughing.

Does anyone have a link to the clip the Devils made a couple of years ago of the steelers dressed as elves etc?

Rempel16

That was awesome. Fair play to Mike Hoffman for getting involved, in spite of cirumstances back home.

The video has now been posted on Mariah Carey's twitter. With over 3.5 million followers that's awesome exposure for the Giants.

ESPN, NBC, NHL.com, yahoo NHL page, Mariah Carey all have discussed it on twitter

It was the the 8th most popular "sports video" tweeted yesterday

the Giants website has had hundreds of thousands of unique hits, the facebook page has doubled the number of "fans" and I think the followers on twitter has increased.

Bit of official info about the video from Todd..

http://www.belfastgiants.com/archives/music-videos-twitter-hockey-–-it-must-be-christmas/

so get an ex Nhl-er to play and help you win a few trophies, get an NHL team to play in Belfast - nah we don't want that - we wanna see a bunch of guys camping it up and miming to Mariah Carey....

You just couldn't write that could you. :lol:

I see an Elf Costume that fits me, I’m buying that costume.
What a quote. What a philosophy for life! :lol:

I think that's what you'd call a PR WIN overall. Well done Giants.
We'll look out for Mariah at the 'O' in the future.

TheStub

It is a great video. Makes you wonder how much alcohol was consumed in its inception.

Not just great advertising for the Giants but the league in general. Hopefully we'll see the profile of Uk hockey raised ;-)

eastsidedevil said:
Top notch effort! Maybe Peacock should give up hockey and go on X Factor!

Is that really Dan Welch doing the MJ bit tho or just someone wearing his shirt?
Lol nope that is Welch, he was on UTV tonight talking about it :lol: :lol: