I do not want to be part of the supporters club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I was asked a few months ago to arrange the away travel for the new supporters club that is being set up as part of the New Generation Devils to which I initally agreed.

I have now declined this offer on the grounds of the decision that only ST holders are being allowed to go to the 'farewell to the players night'. The reason for this is, as a non season ticket holder, I feel alienated after all that has been done to support the Devils at away games this season and bring together supporters, season ticketholders and non season ticket holders, to support the Devils. I do not want to be an official part of something that splits it's fan base and this has been shown on another thread.

The vast majority of the fans that have traveled on the coach to the away games that were arranged throughout the season are not ST holders. A lot of them, like myself were looking forward to this evenig to say farewell to the players that we have travelled to see over some 3000 miles this season to cheer them on, but we now wont be allowed to go due to a not very well thought out decision on the management's part. I know the players and Gerad appreciate this support when they are away as they have told me personaly.

Perks for season ticket holders yes, but not the farewell night. I hope that this is the only goof that we see from the management as so far this season everything has gone very well.

ps I will continue to arrange coach travel on an independent basis next season.

Admin

Administrator
This topic is locked.

There's an 11 page thread about this topic, and I don't think we need another topic about this.

As someone said in the other topic, if people feel that angry about this issue, why are they not emailing the club or speaking to the club about it?

I'll speak to the mods about this and see if we move this to the other thread, but for now it's locked.

Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.