Hull's new signing Ryan James Hand

skippy said:
clanfandoug said:
It's alright having a fighter a go to guy in your team, but give me a Brad Voth, Colt King or even Adam Keefe type player than can also contribute to the team apart from just fight.
Spot on ! Hand isn't looking like that player looking at his stats..

He's scored less career goals that the Stingrays conceeded at the playoffs last year.. that can't be a good thing ? :D
Sorry but Hand is a D.man who's be playing the out an out enforcer role in North America.. When he comes to Hull and is playing a regular shift ive no doubt he will do ok.. Look at Doug MacIver, Matt Suderman or Jozef Sladok they never had stand out stats yet they were able to take a regular shift..

Hand will do fine in the Northern Division...

Gazza272

oneill said:
skippy said:
clanfandoug said:
It's alright having a fighter a go to guy in your team, but give me a Brad Voth, Colt King or even Adam Keefe type player than can also contribute to the team apart from just fight.
Spot on ! Hand isn't looking like that player looking at his stats..

He's scored less career goals that the Stingrays conceeded at the playoffs last year.. that can't be a good thing ? :D
Sorry but Hand is a D.man who's be playing the out an out enforcer role in North America.. When he comes to Hull and is playing a regular shift ive no doubt he will do ok.. Look at Doug MacIver, Matt Suderman or Jozef Sladok they never had stand out stats yet they were able to take a regular shift..

Hand will do fine in the Northern Division...

Difference with Maciver is that he went to Holland and showed what he could do. Coming over here it was clear he had more to his game than just a meat head!

Suderman wasnt a very good player so i dont see the comparrison being a favourable one there. Sladok played in the much more skill orientated Slovakian league so again proved himself as more before he came over.

Hand is such a ten a penny player. I just think he is going to end up as another Rizk. But as I've said before I hope i'm wrong.