Hull turn for bad press with owner

Tad#

Re: Hull turn for bad press with owner

Not sure what to make of this. Why have all the players like Tendler stayed for so long if it's been this bad?

I'm not saying he's lying, it's just weird.

DevilDom

Tad# said:
Not sure what to make of this. Why have all the players like Tendler stayed for so long if it's been this bad?

I'm not saying he's lying, it's just weird.
Maybe out of loyalty to Cloutier?

Will be interesting to see what happens now he has left.

i think mcewen wanted to eell tendler to steelers but clouts wouldnt have it..and hes been unjustifyably sacked.

Terrible way to treat people if half the stuff is true. Especially for young guys living in a foreign country.

The Season Ticket holder as backup goaly is an "Inferno Meets..." interview I'd love to read. :shock: Was he an experiences net minder or picked at random? How much ice time did he see in games?

ASHIPP

Shocking but am sure it happens at financially struggling clubs all over the world.

Two options: either admit things cant be afforded and adapt accordingly....or overstretch financially and go into administration.

A case to honesty is the best policy and treat players with respect. And also a reality check. Running an Elite League club requires tremendous outlay and continous investment. Ifcan't be afforded the Club needs to step down.