HUGE thank you re Belfast trip

Thread starter #1
I would like to express my thanks to Geraint for sorting out all the tickets for the games this weekend in Belfast and also the transport to and from the airport ( ably assisted by John) He did a great job. With so many of us in Belfast, to organise all that he deserves a BIG THANK YOU. Great weekend and can't wait until next year :D

Jane said:
I would like to express my thanks to Geraint for sorting out all the tickets for the games this weekend in Belfast and also the transport to and from the airport ( ably assisted by John) He did a great job. With so many of us in Belfast, to organise all that he deserves a BIG THANK YOU. Great weekend and can't wait until next year :D
Have to second that, Thanks to all

Paul Sullivan

He's all about the limelight, that one. 'Look at meeeee' :lol:

One of the best ambassadors for Devils fans I have seen in years and works very hard behind the scenes to make things like this past weekend a lot of fun for those in attendance for no reason other than he wants them to have a good time. (As do Luke and Jon of Red Army Travel).

We could do with more like him in prominent positions in and around the Club.

Paul Sullivan said:

One of the best ambassadors for Devils fans I have seen in years and works very hard behind the scenes to make things like this past weekend a lot of fun for those in attendance for no reason other than he wants them to have a good time. (As do Luke and Jon of Red Army Travel).

That would be no good, because things would get done properly and we would have nothing to moan about ;)

Sheincar

Paul Sullivan said:

I'll second that. Really good guys who work hard for our benefit. Club could do with more like them.

Sliput said:
What i want to know is how Luke got the balloons back ? :D
Little bit of Lukey magic worked.

On a serious note, I couldn't believe that they let us have them Friday night but not Saturday?
When i questioned them about it they said it was a different manager on duty. I asked to speak to him and explained we had them last night and then he said that we were allowed them but make sure they don't go onto the ice or up into the roof. Then i explained that they were not helium balloons.
Crazy!

drainage

Yes thanks to Geraint for sorting buses and tickets so grateful ..... For me the numbers that travelled and the good spirit that was shown sums up our team

We are a good club with cracking fans lets not lose sight of it

And Lukey sorting balloon gate ...... Who knew!!! He thought Brie was a fish the day before!!! But he's my favourite person called Spatzy!!

Diafol

drainage said:
Yes thanks to Geraint for sorting buses and tickets so grateful ..... For me the numbers that travelled and the good spirit that was shown sums up our team

And Lukey sorting balloon gate ...... Who knew!!! He thought Brie was a fish the day before!!! But he's my favourite person called Spatzy!!
And almost took my suitcase home with him from the airport :lol:

Can only echo everything else that was said above. Had a great weekend !

wildthing74

Diafol said:
drainage said:

Welcome to the world of 'Lukisms'! Just a normal day in Lukeyworld :lol:

drainage

Diafol said:
drainage said:

Ah we did wonder at a rogue suitcase where Lukey was stood!! That explains it!!!