Hotham

Mooney#16

Thread starter #1
Sometimes you have to take stock and see what a good player you are having the honour of watching. Whilst there are some great players out there right now Hotham has to be taking a run at league MVP. He is a class above in this league. For a D to be sitting third in overall scoring with a 1.28pts per game is un real. Tip of the hat to that man and he hasn't been shy on dropping them this year either. A true gamer. Keep it rolling Marv!!

I'd be interested to know if people think he might be NHL-calibre?

With his offensive abilities, and gritty approach, could he take a spot as a 5th or 6th D-man?

jimmy snels

Only reason he aint in the show is skating ability. He's fantastic in so many areas and at our level heads above the rest. Watch the speed at which NHL d men skate at now days though and marv is a little slow.

wildthing74

He's one of those guys that I don't think gets the credit he deserves and will be a case of some not knowing what we have til he's gone a bit like when we had Kip Noble first time around.He's a class above this league and to have a guy quarterback the PP like he does makes us so dangerous especially at home.Ironically I thought he was poor on Saturday but would be a player I would sign right now given the chance to have him back again next year.

James

Administrator
He was poor Saturday, gave up a few turnovers and fluffed some shots. Everyone has a bad night though and fortunately it didn't affect the result. We should be looking to keep him as long as we can.

Gazza272

James said:
He was poor Saturday, gave up a few turnovers and fluffed some shots. Everyone has a bad night though and fortunately it didn't affect the result. We should be looking to keep him as long as we can.

All was forgiven for that pass to Martin though.

Milky

TommyDevil13 said:
I'd be interested to know if people think he might be NHL-calibre?

With his offensive abilities, and gritty approach, could he take a spot as a 5th or 6th D-man?
Agree with one of the comments on his skating a being the thing that would let him down.

If you combined Hudsons skating with Hothams game you'd have an awesome player.