hotdog italian canadian signed to squeelers apparently

rolf

Thread starter #1
Rob Siriani dual Italian/Canadian national whom I hope isn't icing tomorrow because he looks like he knows what he's doing.

rolf

Thread starter #3
Sirianni arrived in Sheffield late on Saturday night and will make his debut on Sunday at the home game against Cardiff Devils at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena - Face Off 5.00pm.

Bugger and his stats, already hyper-linked, suggests exactly that he does know what he's doing dammit.

ASHIPP

How many new players have they signed recently? Is this to replace their injured guys or additional? Roster starting to look like NHL!

mazza03

ASHIPP said:
How many new players have they signed recently? Is this to replace their injured guys or additional? Roster starting to look like NHL!
My thoughts exactly, wonder where these teams get their money from :roll:

osh

mazza03 said:
ASHIPP said:
Bigger crowds, bigger off ice fund raisers ( raffles, shirt sales etc etc ) larger donations from sponsors, more generous owners ??

osh said:
mazza03 said:
ASHIPP said:
Bigger crowds, bigger off ice fund raisers ( raffles, shirt sales etc etc ) larger donations from sponsors, more generous owners ??
And they retain sponsors by delivering on the deals and therefore do not have to chase around getting new ones

DevilDom

kettdevil1 said:
Sheincar said:
Their 50/50 prize is at least 10 times ours.
Over £1500 tonight and I was asked if I wanted to buy a ticket four times before I had even reached the box office.....
Helps that they have crowds 3 or 4 times bigger than ours as well! Then its kind of a snowball effect - bigger prize attracts more people.

rolf

Thread starter #13
Meanwhile back on topic, if he hadn't played we woullda won 3-2. now lets buy some 50/50 tickets then. solution? simples apparently