HOCKEY SOCIAL 10/02/09 - Devils Appreciation Night

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Tuesday Feb 10th at O,Neils St Mary St starting at 7pm children welcome tii 9pm, there will be presentation made to Matt and Fleur from Devils fans, to thank these guys for everything they have done for our great club. This is the oppurtunity for all us fans to show our support, and gratitude to our new owners. Ticket prices will be £2 with some great prizes to be won for free, just put your name on the back of the ticket to be in the raffle. The team will be present, hockey footage will be on the screens, and any profits will go to Devils Community Foundation.Tickets will be limited on a first come first served basis, as the venue does have limits. Flyers with the relevant info will be handed out on Sundays game, and tickets will be available on Match nights starting from Boxing Day. This will be a great night for all, so make sure you make it, any further info required you can E Mail me at gdummett@aol.com, or ring 07803496751
Thanks Guys.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

THREAD STICKIED

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
This will be a great night so get your tickets early,as it will be first come first served, lets show our new owners Devils fans know how to party.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Russky

Count me in! Matt and Fleur have resurrected this club with their support! Before it was aimlessly drifting along but now there is real impetus with the 'next generation' driving the club forward, the new marketing and sponsorship driving the club forward with Shannon involved!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #5
Thanks for a great response, tickets will available Boxing night, on a first come first served basis. The night will be a blast, thats a guarantee from me, and for just £2, well how could anyone resist it. Lets show our great owners, there commitment to our great club was well worth it. Thanks guys you really are no 1 when it comes to fan support.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
Tickets are still available, and will be obtainable from Mags who sells the photos etc next to skate hire,or contact me, tickets will also be available from others at the rink. We need to have a great turn out for what will surely be a great night, so come on you guys, join us in showing our top owners we appreciate everything they are doing for our great club, and also that we know how to party. There will be some great prizes to be won, some great footage on the screens, a chance to again mingle with the team, and a chance to have a beer with friends. So together lets make it a night, that only Devils fans can do.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #12
Okay folks the night just gets better and better, the response for tickets has been very good but we need more, and this is what you will get for attending this great night as well as showing your support for the club and our great new owners.
1. Free entry into a draw with some great prizes to be won.
2. Spend a great evening with your very own Devils players.
3.Watch some great hockey footage from the lads.
4. Live music by someone who will blow you away.
5. Be able to say to others i was there.
Tickets will be available from Mags table next to skate hire, or from ME, Carl, Kipper, at the rink, or a pm, Email, on this site. Get your tickets folks its going to be one good night, and all for just £2. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #13
Also now a great oppurtunity to meet our latest signing, as Matt will be there with the rest of the lads. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Sliput

The Faith Healer said:
Wannabe, I'm after 4 tickets for Matts Appreciation Night, so where do you, Carl or Kipper sit?
They both stand down the bar end of the rink,inbetween the stairs and the rink entrance.Jut ask anyone down in that area who Kipper is and they'll point him out to you.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #17
Thanks for the message, great to hear from you, it sure will be a very good night, we have loads in store, and a chance to see the new guy, as has already been posted Kipper and Carl stand behind the goal, bar end favouring the right side looking at the ice, or they are available with Mags at the stand next to skate hire, or from myself. Thanks for the contact.

My son has training on Tuesday nights , usually with a few Devils, But as they are all going to be at the do , IF we decided to skip training that night would we be able to pay at the door?

Kipper

Saturday night at the Belfast game will be the last chance to get tickets in advance to make sure you gain entry to the gig on Tuesday night. See myself or Carl at the plexi (cafe end) to the right of the goal (main entrance side). Also see Glynne (Wannabe2)and also Mags in skate hire who may still has some for sale.