Highlights Packages

Mooney#16

Thread starter #1
I mean this in a constructive criticism way and realize there are all sorts of technology issues associated with putting these together and we're lucky to have them at all in reality. But as a bit of feedback. I don't like them.

If I'm honest I can do without the interviews or save them for the end of the action but the content seems insufficient with clips edited to their bare minimum of time and so it all blurs in to quick bursts of activity one after the other with no lead up or end of any given passage of play. Its kind of a bombardment of the senses for five rapid minutes trying to take in as much action and audio (why no in game audio) as you can.

It would be nice if the in game audio could be restored, passages of play leading to goals, hits fights etc shown with a lead in of perhaps 15 secs or from the previous face off allowing the highlights to flow into each other better. Then offer up the interview at the end as Lordo generally isn't talking about any given play in the highlights so him talking over them kind of detracts from both.

Just my personal feedback though. How does everyone else see them?

James

Administrator
Pretty much agree with everything you say. We have the audio interviews shortly after the game so it seems a bit redundant having another (when there is one). The clips need to be put in context and longer clips (fewer is fine) with the commentary still on them would be much better and give a better overview of the game. In the past we have had one of the best highlights package but this year its nowhere near the standard.

Mooney#16

Thread starter #7
Credit where it's due. Issues addressed and rectified this week for the hull highlights. Much appreciated guys. A lot easier viewing.

Have Hope#35

Mooney#16 said:
Credit where it's due. Issues addressed and rectified this week for the hull highlights. Much appreciated guys. A lot easier viewing.
About to say the same thing... How nice is it to have a club that listen to their fans!?

jimmy snels

Mooney#16 said:
Yeah way better!! And great they listen.
On which note it really pisses me off there's no free beer on my arrival...... :lol: