He's Banned Me AGAIN!!

steve

my favourite trick was to click the 'report bad post' link on any of the mods posts. it'll then ask you for a reason for you reporting the post. then you type 'because you're talking bollocks' or something in! makes me laugh anyway. :)

steve said:
my favourite trick was to click the 'report bad post' link on any of the mods posts. it'll then ask you for a reason for you reporting the post. then you type 'because you're talking bollocks' or something in! makes me laugh anyway. :)

haha i love that one :D

Chris

Administrator
Doha is where the postcards go :) If all else fails, just send them angry emails. Or continually report posts, something will make them snap in the end.

They must be trying to keep their member numbers up or something if they're just restricting accounts now. Maybe they don't realise everyone is over here :)

Chris.

Haha haha

Devils fans are the best.We are all courteous,well mannered and kind to all other fans and owners and of course match officials.

Now you know I am not Bob!

Lol (sorry,but never been accused of being Bob before!) ha ha :lol: :lol:

(And STILL not banned!!) :cry:

Well I got banned for stating the elite forum was boring. Some guy had a go at me, I PM'd him and posted my reply, I got a life time ban for spamming and crticising the mods?, I'm from Cardiff i get banned, other guy from Belfst doesn't. :lol: :lol: Says it all really and these muppets have influence in the way the league runs? :roll:

Jones72

Cap said:
(And STILL not banned!!) :cry:
Mate, I'm with you. Considering the stuff I've posted in the past couple of weeks and the fact that my avatar is the Sheffield Squeelers logo I thought it was a dead cert.

I'm about to try the "report bad posts" tactic...

rolf

i have had a lifetime ban for over 12 months now. try entering a single word random reply W4NKER it worked for me and all of my family too