Has anyone got a definitive list of testimonial for devils players

Thread starter #1
So i have a few jerseys from testimonial which i want to add too, however does anyone know or have a list of all testimonial devils players have had please, my aim is to get or as close i can one jersey from each

Thank you :)

JC23

So i have a few jerseys from testimonial which i want to add too, however does anyone know or have a list of all testimonial devils players have had please, my aim is to get or as close i can one jersey from each

Do you have a jersey from Myers testimonial by chance?

Diafol

The ones I know about:

Doug McEwen
Shannon Hope
Mike Ware
Vezio Sacratini
Jason Stone
Stevie Lyle
Gerad Adams
Mark Richardson
Matthew Myers
Josh Batch

There were probably others before my time as a fan. I'd be amazed if John Lawless or Steve Moria didn't get one, for example.
There are quite a few people on here who were there at the start, I'm sure someone could complete that list.

Kevlar68

Perhaps list the jerseys you have and then people on here may have the ones your missing.

Kevlar68

My Ware testimonial is game worn by Chris bailey (Devils & GB) and signed by Ware and Bailey BUT because it was a such huge shirt it has now been modified to a size 52 or Medium.

Last edited:

Devils86

The ones I know about:

Doug McEwen
Shannon Hope
Mike Ware
Vezio Sacratini
Jason Stone
Stevie Lyle
Gerad Adams
Mark Richardson
Matthew Myers
Josh Batch

There were probably others before my time as a fan. I'd be amazed if John Lawless or Steve Moria didn't get one, for example.
There are quite a few people on here who were there at the start, I'm sure someone could complete that list.
Having watched, randomly, the CHL 'intro to the Devils' video...

Might I humbly suggest that the Scott Matzka game qualifies for your purposes of 'wanting jerseys'? I'd certainly list one of those along side the greatest testimonial jerseys.

I don't have any testimonial jerseys myself, and only really the Ritchie ones appeal, but were a Matzka to come on the market I'd sit up and take notice