Happy Invicta Day

Thread starter #1
Well people its the first time this season we have welcomed our big rivals Invicta to the BBT, a big budget team who have recruited strongly this summer and are unbeaten in "13" games!

This is going to be a tough ask of our NIHL team, it would therefore be great if the team could gain the support they deserve for this big fixture by getting bums on seats this Saturday night the 23rd of November.

As mentioned on many occasions these guys are being fed through to the Elite team on a regular season basis, again shown this week with the new apprenticeship scheme for your aspiring players. But the team still does not gain the support the deserve.

NO Elite league game in Cardiff tomorrow
NO rugby international in Cardiff tomorrow
NO Cardiff City home game tomorrow

Why not get along then and show your support please? :RAWK :RAWK

going down to see this fixture pretty feisty past games, more support is needed for these
guys, should be posted on main Devils site as well,
They will have our support family of 4 as i have given up on the EIHL devils,
good luck guys :Banana

Thread starter #7
Invicta unbeaten in 13 games, big budget team, title favourites.......came to our barn and lost!!! :Banana

Great 8-5 win for Cudds and the team, fully deserved and we were at them from the first minute.
Excellent support from the supporters at the tent, folks you really are missing out on entertainment and a cheap night out. These guys deserve more support and coverage from the club :RAWK

8 - 5 to us :Banana :Banana :Banana Invicta, who share the top spot on the leader board and icing a new import for his first game arrived at the BBT with their huge army of supporters. They started off as expected loud and with their vuvuzelas. They were however silenced by the Cardiff players who came out "on a mission" and were 2 nil ahead in the first 2 minutes! :Banana

Goals continued to come and whilst Invicta fought back whenever they scored, so did we yeah!!!!!

Fantastic effort from the players who showed commitment, discipline, and fitness for the whole 60 minutes. I have to thank them for a great evening.

I must also mention our little family members who were "armed" with some biscuit tins, pot, vuvuzelas and some spare seats to bang. With their noise and shouts (not sure about chocolate song though :lol:) created a great atmosphere. They will be back (as they can only do Saturday games) on 4th January. Enough time for us to find a set of drums! Whoop :p You have been warned :lol:

What a fantastic game of hockey, great crowd, atmosphere, Cardiff what a fantastic win,

2 awsome goals which stood out foe me was deacons with a superb cool finish, and a ripper

from # 92 ( sorry cany remember his name ) leaving 3 dynamo players for dust. Think wood

3 ?, as i said we will back to support these guys again, never seen the kids get so excited,

well done to all . :RAWK

showboat said:
What a fantastic game of hockey, great crowd, atmosphere, Cardiff what a fantastic win,

2 awsome goals which stood out foe me was deacons with a superb cool finish, and a ripper

from # 92 ( sorry cany remember his name ) leaving 3 dynamo players for dust. Think wood

3 ?, as i said we will back to support these guys again, never seen the kids get so excited,

well done to all . :RAWK
Number 92 is Josh Haslam, and I agree one of the awesome goals. From where I was sitting it was Owen Griffiths #11 who got the second, but it was called as someone else.. The Devils Powerplay was immense, I think there were 3 powerplay goals, and each one came very early on the powerplay.

2 of the Invicta goals came when Devils players broke their sticks in play, so through quirk of fate, became instantly less effective (not their fault - just the hockey gods having a laugh!!)

This Cardiff NIHL team is punching well above its weight and represents good value for money.

Well done chaps.

mazza03 said:
Perhaps I'll come to a game I might get some of the excitement back that I used to feel, long gone now, sad.
Mazza03 Please do come down, the hockey is played with intensity, passion and excitement.

As far as I know the next home game is 1st December against MK Thunder

mazza03 said:
Perhaps I'll come to a game I might get some of the excitement back that I used to feel, long gone now, sad.
Forthcoming home games over the next few months I have noted are:

1/12/13 - Bracknell
4/01/14 - Solent
11/01/14 - Streatham
18/01/14 - Bracknell

At only £6 adults £4 children and ST holders it really is a good night's entertainment especially if you are taking your family. You can sit where you want, take sweets for the children and let them make as much noise as they like! Perfect!