GREATEST DEVILS COMEBACK EVER

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Feb 17th 2000, the Cardiff Devils achieved there greatest comeback ever, losing 5-0 in the WNIR against the London Knights, you could have heard a pin drop. Then Nicky Chinn beat the hell out of a Knights player, and the greatest ever comeback began, with Devils taking the win 6-5. This game is now available on DVD with a cost of £5, all proceeds will be donated to the Scott Matzka fund. There will be a limit available to order on here, and I will be asking Corkey if I can drop some of at the Devils shop. This game had everything, fights, hits, 11goals and a atmosphere to rival anything, for long standing fans it's a walk down memory lane, for newbies it's a chance to see a bit of history in our first ever home.

Feb 17th 2000, the Cardiff Devils achieved there greatest comeback ever, losing 5-0 in the WNIR against the London Knights, you could have heard a pin drop. Then Nicky Chinn beat the hell out of a Knights player, and the greatest ever comeback began, with Devils taking the win 6-5. This game is now available on DVD with a cost of £5, all proceeds will be donated to the Scott Matzka fund. There will be a limit available to order on here, and I will be asking Corkey if I can drop some of at the Devils shop. This game had everything, fights, hits, 11goals and a atmosphere to rival anything, for long standing fans it's a walk down memory lane, for newbies it's a chance to see a bit of history in our first ever home.
I'll have one buddy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

voth26

Hi mate any chance of keeping me a copy and i will pick up from you if your going on Sat at the Blaze game?

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
Not sure if it will be sorted by Saturday, and I can't make that game due to work anyway, but you guys that have shown interest and others will be sorted for sure

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Thanks guys everyone will benefit, you guys will have a copy of a truelly amazing game, The fund will benefit with the extra money, and I have a good feel factor, it's a no brainer so come on folks take part.

d20

Think the best I ever seen was in the WNIR think in 1989/90 when we played murrayfield and were 1-6 down if I remember correctly and came back to win 8-6 unreal the atmosphere that night with the likes of tony hand,jim mollard,kelland etc

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
Okay folks I got some ready, this game was a beauty believe me, it's only a fiver and you guys will be helping a awesome cause. Those who order here will be able to pick them up from the Devils shop and they will have your forum name on them from this Saturday. So come on folks let's really get this thing off the floor, the quality is very good.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #18
All you guys terry included your DVD is in the shop to be collected Saturday, I can't make this game due to work, but the shop has your copy and name. Keep them coming guys you won't be disappointed.

Glyn, This is a fantastic idea for a fantastic player. And a great game to purchase that will hopefully make a great difference to Matz and his family. Good for you Glyn. Can you confirm all donations will be going to the Matzka fund?

Last edited:

voth26

one of the best comeback games for me was the challenge cup against the Blaze, we were 3-o down from the first leg In the skydome. That the game Remps scored hatrick and reggie scored the winning penalty shot, the place went nuts