GOOD LUCK DEVILS NOTTINGHAM 2011

Fubar

Thread starter #1
Cant believe noone has started this thread knowing the mission we are embarking on.

"G and the boys...go do us proud. Play like Devils and bring the trophy home to South Wales fellas"

ASHIPP

COME ON DEVILS, you can do it. :cool: The guys know what's required - this is what they,ve been working towards for the last few weeks. :D

Good luck Devils. Seven minutes and I'll be on my up there... well, actually most of the way there... I'm staying with friends tonight and then travelling the additional 50 or so miles tomorrow. So excited!!!

The best of luck to G and the team. You can do this. You have shown all season that you have the skills and tenacity to win. Now get up there and bring home the prize. You deserve it.

I'll be following the action all weekend from the other side of the pond.

Foxy

gryphon5 said:
The best of luck to G and the team. You can do this. You have shown all season that you have the skills and tenacity to win. Now get up there and bring home the prize. You deserve it.

I'll be following the action all weekend from the other side of the pond.
Your still following the team then :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Great step towards the pot!
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumon you Devils!
Best team all year.
Been growing a play off beard all of two weeks. Dying to shave it off but can't risk it till tomorrow night.
Wish we were there, but we will be watching sky tomorrow.
May the hockey gods smile on you, you deserve all the breaks.
Do us all proud!