GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Pembo

Great volume from fans again tonight, pleased for the lads to get the win. Hope Cox and Sanford not badly injured, gave chance for Davies, Brandt and Duggan to see a bit more ice time. Happy for CD to get the winner after being out for extended period, another positive performance tomorrow hopefully no more injuries and we’ll hopefully take some momentum into what is shaping up to be an important game against Dundee.

Earnie

A big congratulations to Todd and his management team and scores of staff
on how they have fine tuned this tournament. The work involved is immense.The timing ,
the security, the cleaning, so many thing and so many people.
Superb.
I was also glad to see CARDIFF - WALES on the middle of the ice.
Pleased that some interfering politician did not insist on CAERDYDD - CYMRU.
This is being streamed to Europe and they would have said ‘where the hell is that’?
(not that it matters but I am a Welsh speaker)

Last edited:

Earnie

Terrific effort by the team tonight. The atmosphere was electric. The noise was immense mainly by the Polish fans. Wow, what a game and a well deserved win.

Diablo3

I loved that game, it carried over from last night but with a better result. The guys were all immense tonight. If we can get that sort of hockey on a regular basis, I would be a happy man. Shout out to the fans too, I thought the Polish fans would rule, but not a bit of it. great atmosphere. No Cox or Sanford (after the first) and we still turn that performance in... well done.