Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Laptops on standby, Devils head across the water to the O, Saturday night. Devils beat the Giants home and away pre-season, but our only league match up last month saw Giants take the points.

Michel16

Surely Chad must be injured, especially if he aint playing with Duggan & Davies out. If not why sign him back if you aint going to play him? He was one of our better players before the injury.

Rhyan48

Would agree with you but have heard a few things about it ! Sounds as if there has been a falling out somewhere and he wants out now too

BostonBart22

Was rumours Chad had concussion , but I agree something behind scenes why he's not playing, duggan may have got injured otherwise would play as only 19 selected.

ASHIPP

Chad should be for keeps. If he isn't injured he should be on the game sheet every game. I can think of a player or two right now who should be rested instead.

Rempel16

Got to be an injury for Chad now, particularly as he was in a sponsor promo this week (pontcanna dental). Doesn’t make sense to have him in that pic if he’s on his way out.

TL91

Would agree with you but have heard a few things about it ! Sounds as if there has been a falling out somewhere and he wants out now too
I said it last season, and I’ll say it again. If you know something or heard something, please just say! It’s pointless saying you’ve heard something without elaborating. We’re all suppporters of the team and want to know the going’s on.