Giants v Steelers - Sat Night Highlights

wildthing74 said:
Holl I will try and reply to your PM at work.For some reason it doesn't work and I even posted on the general forum and not sure why?
No worries if you can't. Sorry, I hadn't read that thread off topic. I might get to the 23rd Jan game depending on work, if not then the 31st Jan or the 3rd March. Pah, your fixtures suck for the next few months! You'll not miss me in bright orange #44. :lol:

TheStub

Finny said:
Belfast have a far bigger budget and crew to do their GTV. Seeing as they broadcast live over the internet it's not surprising that it's up much quicker than ours.
I don't know about you, but I was a loose end Sunday morning - and there are probably a few people free mid week.

If they are short of man power, all they have to do is ask and I'm sure people would step up and help - even if it is time coding or making clips for someone else to knit together.

I can tell them of several very decent open source (free) video editors...

Thread starter #23
I posted and edited the Giants v Steelers highlights ....I work for the local ITV region (Utv) in Belfast and interview the players after the game and then edit that evening (normal finish at 1am game night).....that's the only reason the Giants footage is online so quickly .
I take on board one of the postings earlier about the "missing Steelers goals" they should have been used somewhere in the piece .....my fault 100% ..won't happen again lol.
I think another posting mentioned at why I had posted Giants v Steelers on the Devils site ....the only reason is that I like to see other teams highlights ....so I thought the Devils fans might want to see them ?
I don't get paid by the Giants or Utv for the interviews or the editing ....I do it because I'm a Giants fan who has the chance to promote the game .

Hope this sheds some light on the situation ..... :D :D :D

Jim aka wardy

Finny

Cheers for the info Wardy!

And apologies if I seemed a bit flippant asking why they were on here. As you say, it's good to see highlights of other games too.

Holl_5 said:
Finny said:
although I don't understand why highlights of a Giants v Steelers game has been posted on here anyway????
Maybe the original poster thought this was Steeltalk as plenty on here do seem to be obsessed with the Steelers! :twisted:
But as you quite rightly pointed out on another thread Holl_5 ;) this is a Devils & EIHL chat board :lol: