Giants v Steelers - Sat Night Highlights

jimmy snels

these are the kind of highlights id love the devils to do on their DTV. quickly uploaded and available. well edited to. well worth a watch to be fair

Gazza272

jimmy snels said:
these are the kind of highlights id love the devils to do on their DTV. quickly uploaded and available. well edited to. well worth a watch to be fair

Arent these the kind of highlights we DO have on Devils TV? i mean last week the Steelers highlights were up the next day? It was only because the Devils staff were on christmas leave from the office (how dare they!) that the Coventry and Hull highlights were a bit late going up.

Shame it doesn't show either of the Steelers goals! Rob Farmer got a brilliant assist on the first goal taking out both Belfast defenders with one pass through his legs to Legue. I'd have liked to have seen the second goal...

wildthing74 said:
Always meant to ask you Holl,what brings a Steeler to our fair city?I'm sure you have said before but never picked up on it.
My head and my heart.

Cheesy yet cryptic! :lol: I'll PM you.

jimmy snels

Gazza272 said:
jimmy snels said:

Arent these the kind of highlights we DO have on Devils TV? i mean last week the Steelers highlights were up the next day? It was only because the Devils staff were on christmas leave from the office (how dare they!) that the Coventry and Hull highlights were a bit late going up.
mmmmm........sorry to point this out but our highlights are still not up from sat, kinda making my point that "quickly uploaded and available"

Gazza272

jimmy snels said:
Gazza272 said:
jimmy snels said:

mmmmm........sorry to point this out but our highlights are still not up from sat, kinda making my point that "quickly uploaded and available"

It's been two days! your really complaining about clips not being up after that time. Do you think that maybe just maybe the Devils staff yesterday were A) preparing for a game and B) having a sunday off with their families?

It's not like we have a dedicated production truck or anything to put these highlights together.

jimmy snels

belfast had theirs up the next morning, i was simply saying i would have liked to have been able to see the cov highlights if id missed that game before the belfast game the next day..... i doesnt matter that much, im more happy with our win than anything. praise for someone else shouldnt always be taken as a massive negative on us.

wot ever finny bored of u

Finny

jimmy snels said:
belfast had theirs up the next morning, i was simply saying i would have liked to have been able to see the cov highlights if id missed that game before the belfast game the next day..... i doesnt matter that much, im more happy with our win than anything. praise for someone else shouldnt always be taken as a massive negative on us.

wot ever finny bored of u
Has no one told you how to do capital letters yet?
Belfast have a far bigger budget and crew to do their GTV. Seeing as they broadcast live over the internet it's not surprising that it's up much quicker than ours.

I wouldn't even expect ours to be up today. Hopefully Tuesday. But then with three wins in a row I guess we have to have something for some of the fans to moan about.

Finny

It's still good manners to use good english and punctuation.

I wasn't aware there was a vote. Who did I beat down into second place?

jimmy snels

ur constant spelling comments and pro everything devils has allowed u to be awarded it. get a grip. good manners?!?! WTF? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Finny

jimmy snels said:
ur constant spelling comments and pro everything devils has allowed u to be awarded it. get a grip. good manners?!?! WTF? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Text talk is generally not accepted on forums. I don't want to take this thread off-topic with silly arguments - although I don't understand why highlights of a Giants v Steelers game has been posted on here anyway????

James

Administrator
jimmy snels said:
ur constant spelling comments and pro everything devils has allowed u to be awarded it. get a grip. good manners?!?! WTF?
Finny is quite correct. Spelling, punctuation and grammar are all good manners. Text talk is quite definately frowned upon and against the rules.

Finny said:
although I don't understand why highlights of a Giants v Steelers game has been posted on here anyway????
Maybe the original poster thought this was Steeltalk as plenty on here do seem to be obsessed with the Steelers! :twisted:

wildthing74

Holl_5 said:
Finny said:
although I don't understand why highlights of a Giants v Steelers game has been posted on here anyway????
Maybe the original poster thought this was Steeltalk as plenty on here do seem to be obsessed with the Steelers! :twisted:
Holl I will try and reply to your PM at work.For some reason it doesn't work and I even posted on the general forum and not sure why?