Giants v Flyers

Swarley

Finished 7-0 to Belfast sticks them aopt the league, hopefully this doesn't get under the skin of our players and we come out swinging tomorrow and Sunday

Devils86

I’m trying to tell myself I don’t give a toss about the Giants’ results.

But I would have like the Flyers to have pulled one out there.

Just means we have to do it ourselves rather than have it handed to us. Fine by me.

We are ice cold. And we will deliver.

august04

I think MK will be the toughest game of the weekend for us as there’s every chance that Sunday v Blaze could be meaningless for Blaze in terms of play off qualification. Lightning have given us tough games at home this year and with their goalie, you can’t take anything for granted.

BostonBart22

Dont count out Dundee they will be up for the game in Belfast as they still got am outside chance of getting 8th place, Belfast will tire in the 3rd period as its their 3rd game in 4 days..keep the faith..lets go STARS..

Hedd Wyn John

Dont count out Dundee they will be up for the game in Belfast as they still got am outside chance of getting 8th place, Belfast will tire in the 3rd period as its their 3rd game in 4 days..keep the faith..lets go STARS..
I like your optimism, we could have put 5 or 6 past Stars despite clearly being tired. It just happen on the night. I can’t see that happening to Belfast. The giants after their strong performances against Steelers, blaze & Fife will steamroll the stars.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

I like your optimism, we could have put 5 or 6 past Stars despite clearly being tired. It just happen on the night. I can’t see that happening to Belfast. The giants after their strong performances against Steelers, blaze & Fife will steamroll the stars.
yes belfast are clicking at the right time with the playoffs looming as well, The league is ours for the taking its down to the players and us the fans to get the Viola rocking tonight get a win and move on to blaze...no pressure...lol.