Giants v Devils - 04/04 - 4:00pm - Playoff Final!

Does anyone have another link for justin tv? The one listed above didn't work.....

I'm desperate to find the game, but I'm out of the country so I can't watch it on the sky website, as you need a UK IP address!!!

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Maybe, try going to justin.tv, at the top search sports and then type Ice hockey. Ive tested the link I posted and its working.

Thanks mate....must be that I'm trying to access from another country, keep getting an error message in another language, can't even get on to the main website at all.

Too bad.... cheers.

A

Anonymous

Congrats to Belfast, great game, proud to be a part of it. imo, best team lost Still very proud of our performance! :cry: :twisted:

Well it's safe to say that Miller cost us that game with his two stupid penalties. Great game but the better team lost thanks to us taking dumb penalties.

What a great match...first time I've been able to watch one live. Shame to "lose" in a shootout, but no losers here. Hope some newbies were watching, this would result in some new fans for the sport. Certainly enjoyed watching ex-Victoria Salmon King (and Nanaimo Clipper) Ryan Finnerty...we could use him on our side right about now.

Say what you will about Simms, but give me him any day over the moribund BBC Ballard, who took one of the most exciting games in hockey history (Canada/USA Olympic gold) and deadened it beyond recognition.

A

Anonymous

El Supremo said:
Well it's safe to say that Miller cost us that game with his two stupid penalties. Great game but the better team lost thanks to us taking dumb penalties.
Disagree, blaming 1 player, who had a great game, is a poor shout. If birbraer's first ps didnt hit the post? Why is Jarvis taking a shot ahead of miller and finnerty?

Man what a nail biter! That was so close. Pens is a harsh was to lose a game. Well done Devils, deserved the win, but had it pinched off us.

Congrats Giants, kept it close, we'll get it next year ;)

Worst part was I've got such a laggy connection that I had a black screen for all the pens...I saw the commentators, then it froze...tried to refresh and then when it did all I saw was the Giants celebrating >.<

As said though great game, I felt we deserved it, but Giants did play well.

TheDevilTorn said:
El Supremo said:
Disagree, blaming 1 player, who had a great game, is a poor shout. If birbraer's first ps didnt hit the post? Why is Jarvis taking a shot ahead of miller and finnerty?
But both of Belfast's goals were scored whilst Miller was in the box. The worst was when Miller took a penalty whilst we had a 4 minute powerplay - it turned an almost certain scoring opportunity into Belfast getting a goal.

:D Play-off champs 2009/10 :D

Shame it had to go to penalties as that's always a bad way to loose.... Unlucky Devils but a great game of intense hockey..

A

Anonymous

±±

El Supremo said:
TheDevilTorn said:
El Supremo said:
But both of Belfast's goals were scored whilst Miller was in the box. The worst was when Miller took a penalty whilst we had a 4 minute powerplay - it turned an almost certain scoring opportunity into Belfast getting a goal.
Watch it back!!! Miller is clearly pushed into murphy and its the wrong call!! The game was great, I know your gutted mate, we all are. But say something positive instead of blaming one player!

Thanks to whoever posted link to justin tv, managed to see overtime and penalties,

Shame about the result, wish they'd just keep playing sudden death 4 on 4, rather that than penalties which we are always crap on

Congrats to Belfast

No one player is to blame, was a real nail biter

gutted we lost :/
but on the plus side what a fantastic match :D!
we played the better game in the first two halves but penalties is a bad way too lose =[
cant wait till next season :D

A

Anonymous

Noisy girl That was me :D

Hockey lad Thats the first thing I said mate, roll on next season ! :twisted: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

oneill said:
:D Play-off champs 2009/10 :D

Shame it had to go to penalties as that's always a bad way to loose.... Unlucky Devils but a great game of intense hockey..
In which we were the better side, dont forget that bit ;) Congrats though mate, cracking game, really enjoyed it!