Giants this Saturday

TBH i hear the commentary is a "bit" ropey, but turn the volume down and just watch.
I would have thought youd want to watch to see DD in a Giants shirt :twisted:

steve said:
Once he even managed to say 'gerry adams has shot the goalie'
:lol:

Bet he at no point ever said 'Sean McMorrow has gone coast to coast and scoredddddddddddd'

At least there is some commentary - ours at the moment is not even with crowd sounds!! As per other thread hopefully to be resolved.

Skippy

steve said:
Anyone know if McBride playing?
The coaches report thing was very vauge on a time scale for return for him last week.

"I feel horrible for Brock. He has been working extremely hard to get back to full fitness. We had hoped he would be back this weekend. I do not have a timetable for his return. I am hopeful that Dowd will be back next weekend but we are not going to take any chances with either of them.”

That was last week...

Finny

DWD said:
Commentary is awful. I hate it. Coverage is pretty decent for what it is.
It's the camera management I find the worst. Because they have a main camera and one in a corner, they seem to think they have to use both as much as possible.

Stick to the main camera and only use the camera in the corner for replays. I missed a Devils goal because they were using the corner camera despite the action being at the far end of the rink.

I find the commentary hilarious some of my favourites have been 'Canton Ken' for Kenton and 'Big Brad Bad Voth'!

I actually e-mailed about the camera changes during the last game I bought. They apologised, straight away, and said it was due to training being given on a match night. It got better in the later periods, no idea if it will be bad again though!

ASHIPP

skippy said:
steve said:
Anyone know if McBride playing?
The coaches report thing was very vauge on a time scale for return for him last week.

"I feel horrible for Brock. He has been working extremely hard to get back to full fitness. We had hoped he would be back this weekend. I do not have a timetable for his return. I am hopeful that Dowd will be back next weekend but we are not going to take any chances with either of them.”

That was last week...
It will be the usual 'will he, won't he play' situation. Club statements saying a player won't be fit enough to play, when infact they have every intention of icing him. :evil: After all the speculation about Pelle's return to the ice for the game at BBT (oh no he's not, oh yes he is! :roll:), I am inclined to 'wait and see' on these players.

Thread starter #19
Firstly thanks everyone for your help and i must agree with the comical commentating.
To name a few from tonight would be "big bad brad smith", "#41 Chris frank", "Stuart matzka"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really enjoyed tonight's performance and webcast, if not for the game I suggest you get a team sheet and a coffee and clock up the endless mistakes made by the commentators next time we face Belfast :lol: