Get Behind The Boys!

Thread starter #1
I for one will not be getting upset or disappointed by the results or let the off ice activity effect me any more at the end of the day we all have one thing in common and that is we all love hockey!

I have been reading posts from various sources social media forums etc about whats going on and that made me not enjoy the games as much as I use to and I end up going home from the game angry and disappointed.

This is where it changes!!!!!. I am going into every game from today onwards and making as much noise as I possibly can and just maybe others can do the same. What have we all got to loose. Its a win win we all get to have a good time and the boys on the ice will be be pumped up for the support instead of all of us sitting on our bums sulking making no noise and not motivating OUR team.

At the end of the day we are (The Smart Solutions) Cardiff Devils . :D

WHO ARE WE!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy snels

Oh my god a thread I dont want to kill myself after reading!

Fully agree lets just get a win, have a laugh and support the team. And possibly shout at the ref. That makes my night more complete! :lol:

That PVC shack in Cardiff Bay is still my happy place! Looking forward to tonight. Braehead games are always good. We're hockey fans after all!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

John said:
I for one will not be getting upset or disappointed by the results or let the off ice activity effect me any more at the end of the day we all have one thing in common and that is we all love hockey!

I have been reading posts from various sources social media forums etc about whats going on and that made me not enjoy the games as much as I use to and I end up going home from the game angry and disappointed.

This is where it changes!!!!!. I am going into every game from today onwards and making as much noise as I possibly can and just maybe others can do the same. What have we all got to loose. Its a win win we all get to have a good time and the boys on the ice will be be pumped up for the support instead of all of us sitting on our bums sulking making no noise and not motivating OUR team.

At the end of the day we are (The Smart Solutions) Cardiff Devils . :D

WHO ARE WE!!!!!!!!!!
DEVILS

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Best shouting trousers on and work on a Monday sucking a Strepsil for my sore throat from shouting my support for my team - DEVILS

Let's go there then. I'm wearing a different jersey to see if that get different results so I could try a new seat too.

jimmy snels

WelshHabsFan said:
Let's go there then. I'm wearing a different jersey to see if that get different results so I could try a new seat too.

Good idea think I might take a alternate jersey tonight as well to see if it makes any difference lol

voth26

Got my tickets for tonight I decided its worth the £90 it costs me an I know what im gonna do with it and that support the CARDIFF DEVILS with the rest of THE RED ARMY who are we :Banana :Banana