GB Squad

Fubar said:
http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/news/detail.php?id=6162

Nice to see Matty Towe announced as a reserve, but there is no mention of Phil Hill. Is he available for a call-up?
Jason Hewitt is in their when Phill Hill or Matt Towe should be well in before him in my opinion

Going on current form I wud have put hilly in that team over a couple of others!!!! Very unlucky to have missed out, thought he wud have atleast made the reserves!!!! Thommo open your eyes!!!!!

TBH i was disappointed with Hill being left out over the likes of Sample (2 points this season in 14 games), Cowley, Hewitt (5 pts) and IMO i'd have picked Hill over Towe.

Apparently GB have struggled in recent tournys with the physical side of it as it is reffered under IIHF rules, ZT im assuming. Hill is a physical big guy so maybe Thommo thought he couldn't adapt his game?

Anyways ill be out there for the tourny!!

We only play 1 game during the Poland qualifiers.... Caps away on the Sunday and they will be missing a D man in Garside!

samidevils said:
TBH i was disappointed with Hill being left out over the likes of Sample (2 points this season in 14 games), Cowley, Hewitt (5 pts) and IMO i'd have picked Hill over Towe.

Apparently GB have struggled in recent tournys with the physical side of it as it is reffered under IIHF rules, ZT im assuming. Hill is a physical big guy so maybe Thommo thought he couldn't adapt his game?

Anyways ill be out there for the tourny!!

We only play 1 game during the Poland qualifiers.... Caps away on the Sunday and they will be missing a D man in Garside!

what had Hewitt down and Sample though? not much Hill should have been in the GB team, im gald we have him instead but he should really be rewarded for his Efforts, Jameison has not done to much on Cov but is picked, Sample the same, sorry Hill should be rewarded