GB squad

BostonBart22

So we got wall in net v blaze and storm, that's all well and good, what if he gets injured in the first minut and unable to play further v blaze and could be out of storm game, who is our back up then ? And would he be good enough for potentially 119 mins eihl hockey...just saying

The_Stick_

So we got wall in net v blaze and storm, that's all well and good, what if he gets injured in the first minut and unable to play further v blaze and could be out of storm game, who is our back up then ? And would he be good enough for potentially 119 mins eihl hockey...just saying
I’d be surprised if it wasn’t Ben Norton.

Have Hope#35

Didn't Sheffield only have 18 fit players last weekend... Apparently Neumann dislocated a shoulder over the weekend too! Can you imagine if they go on a bit of a Skid in the next few weeks and then have the GB situation to deal with. I agree the League is almost definitely done but.....

Wannabe2

Didn't Sheffield only have 18 fit players last weekend... Apparently Neumann dislocated a shoulder over the weekend too! Can you imagine if they go on a bit of a Skid in the next few weeks and then have the GB situation to deal with. I agree the League is almost definitely done but.....
Fife only had 4 D Men.

I guess, all being well (and fit), we'll have 19 players, though we'll have to make Wilde permanent (please!!!). Chad and River back on D. Duggan in the lineup with a point to prove for club and country. If we can get Harewood, we'll still have a nice 4th line - Benny, Duggy and Bailey. Just need to get Petr Cech in, then!

Have Hope#35

It was 5 check lineup and game sheet of the game on elite league site
Brodie Kay is down but he didn't ice either night... He's a 2 Way Player who never featured. It was 3 with a forward making it 4. If you look at the time on ice stats 4 Players iced between 28 and 31mins, insane effort!

kingmo19.1

Seems like the coach at Fife has little confidence with the Brits at his disposal. More often than not their icetime per game is 0.00.

Basically they’ve reverted to an all import team which I’m sure on occasions will win a few games, but over the long haul of a full season surely isn’t sustainable.

Last edited: