Game Worn Jerseys For Sale.

Thread starter #22
I'm moving so cash is needed...

Ok, so i'm moving in about 3 weeks, so i'll need all the cash i can get. Payment by paypal/cash on game nights is preferred.
Here's what i got:

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£75

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £190

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£75

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£75

Jason Ruff Devils 04-05 Home (Dragon jersey) #71 GI. We all know the story behind this one! Signed on fightstrap, Set tag in the hem of the jersey, comes with BBC news printout about Ruff joining the Devils.The red one no longer exists as a Ruff as it was used as a blood jersey by a player with the namebar removed. -£100

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£125

Joe Myers Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home. Pretty sure this is a SOHB set as it doesn't have a set tag in the bottom, just the game worn tag. I may be wrong. -£65

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots: www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Send me a PM if interested.
Cheers
AJ

Re: I'm moving so cash is needed...

The Devil said:
Ok, so i'm moving in about 3 weeks, so i'll need all the cash i can get. Payment by paypal/cash on game nights is preferred.
Here's what i got:

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£75

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £190

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£75

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£75

Jason Ruff Devils 04-05 Home (Dragon jersey) #71 GI. We all know the story behind this one! Signed on fightstrap, Set tag in the hem of the jersey, comes with BBC news printout about Ruff joining the Devils.The red one no longer exists as a Ruff as it was used as a blood jersey by a player with the namebar removed. -£100

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£125

Joe Myers Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home. Pretty sure this is a SOHB set as it doesn't have a set tag in the bottom, just the game worn tag. I may be wrong. -£65

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots: http://www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers
AJ
Would you consider selling the Hartwick ?

Thread starter #24
Payment by paypal/cash on game nights is preferred.
Here's what i got:

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£70

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £175

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£70

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£70

Jason Ruff Devils 04-05 Home (Dragon jersey) #71 GI. We all know the story behind this one! Signed on fightstrap, Set tag in the hem of the jersey, comes with BBC news printout about Ruff joining the Devils.The red one no longer exists as a Ruff as it was used as a blood jersey by a player with the namebar removed. -£75

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£100

Joe Myers Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home. Pretty sure this is a SOHB set as it doesn't have a set tag in the bottom, just the game worn tag. I may be wrong. -£50

Frank Evans Cardiff Devils 1997-98 Home. Good wear, signed on the back. Everything sewn.
-£150

Mike Prpich Cardiff Devils 08-09 Red Playoff. Good wear and elite LOA.
-£100

Bradus Vothus Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Road Set 1. With good wear and alternate's A patch on the chest. Devils LOA
-£150

#3 Cardiff Devils 2008-09 Home and Road Blood Jerseys. The road #3 i believe has been worn, the home hasn't.
-£80 for the pair

Nathan Rempel Cardiff Devils Xmas 2006 jersey. Suprising wear, good board burns.
-£75

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots: www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers
AJ

Thread starter #26
Here's what i got:

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £175

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£60

Jason Ruff Devils 04-05 Home (Dragon jersey) #71 GI. We all know the story behind this one! Signed on fightstrap, Set tag in the hem of the jersey, comes with BBC news printout about Ruff joining the Devils.The red one no longer exists as a Ruff as it was used as a blood jersey by a player with the namebar removed. -£75

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£90

Joe Myers Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home. Pretty sure this is a SOHB set as it doesn't have a set tag in the bottom, just the game worn tag. I may be wrong. -£50

Frank Evans Cardiff Devils 1997-98 Home. Good wear, signed on the back. Everything sewn.
-£125

-£100

Bradus Vothus Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Road Set 1. With good wear and alternate's A patch on the chest. Devils LOA
-£150

#3 Cardiff Devils 2008-09 Home and Road Blood Jerseys. The road #3 i believe has been worn, the home hasn't.
-£75 for the pair

Nathan Rempel Cardiff Devils Xmas 2006 jersey. Suprising wear, good board burns.
-£75

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots: http://www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers
AJ :ugeek:

Thread starter #27
Here's what i got:

Rejean Stringer BLACK Devils End of an Era jersey. Last game played by the devils in the WNIR.
-£65

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£55

Jason Ruff Devils 04-05 Home (Dragon jersey) #71 GI. We all know the story behind this one! Signed on fightstrap, Set tag in the hem of the jersey, comes with BBC news printout about Ruff joining the Devils.The red one no longer exists as a Ruff as it was used as a blood jersey by a player with the namebar removed. -£70

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£75

-£115

-£95

Brad Voth Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Road Set 1. With good wear and alternate's A patch on the chest. Devils LOA
-£140

#3 Cardiff Devils 2008-09 Home blood Jersey.
-£35

-£70

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots so long as they are doubles: http://www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers

Thread starter #29
Here's what i got left (NEW ONES IN BOLD):

Phil Hill Cardiff Devils 2003-04 White (home jersey up will xmas, worn on the road xmas onwards). Great Wear on it, rare too. Worn all season as there was only one set. One of the nicest Devils jerseys of the 2000's and made by Shinedog - £125

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 - PENDING

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem. -£70

-£115

-£95

Brad Voth Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Road Set 1. With good wear and alternate's A patch on the chest. Devils LOA
-£135

-£35

There are others i MAY consider parting with on my webshots so long as they are doubles: http://www.webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers
AJ :ugeek:[/quote]

Thread starter #30
Here's what i got left

Phil Hill Cardiff Devils 2003-04 White (home jersey up will xmas, worn on the road xmas onwards). Great Wear on it, rare too. Worn all season as there was only one set. One of the nicest Devils jerseys of the 2000's and made by Shinedog
-£100

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI
-£65

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006
- £55

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem.
-£65

-£90

-£125

-£35

Matt Towe Devils 08-09 Cup w/LOA
-£125

Send me a PM if interested. Pictures can be found here: webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers

Thread starter #31
LAST TRY NOW OR I'LL KEEP EM!

Phil Hill Cardiff Devils 2003-04 White (home jersey up will xmas, worn on the road xmas onwards). Great Wear on it, rare too. Worn all season as there was only one set. One of the nicest Devils jerseys of the 2000's and made by Shinedog
-£100

-£65

- £55

Neil Francis Devils 05-06 Home set 2. Nice wear, comes with Devils LOA and set tag in hem.
-£65

-£90

-SOLD

-£35

#4 Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home Blood Jersey. The last of the proper quality jerseys that weren't just patched. Comes with LOA.
-£50

Mike Garrow 2005-06 Challenge Cup Winners Jersey. Great jersey, nice wear on this one, signed on fightstrap, Alternates 'A' on the chest. Comes with LOA
You very rarely see these bad boys for sale
-£250

Greg Ware Cardiff Devils 1995-96 Training Camp jersey.
-£35

#96 Cardiff Devils 1990's Training Jersey
-£20

-£115

Send me a PM if interested. Pictures can be found here: webshots.com/user/codick1
Cheers

Thread starter #32
The following are now sold:

Greg Ware Cardiff Devils 1995-96 Training Camp jersey.

#96 Cardiff Devils 1990's Training Jersey

Thread starter #33
Herb Brookes said:
-£100

-£65

-£35

#4 Cardiff Devils 2006-07 Home Blood Jersey. The last of the proper quality jerseys that weren't just patched. Comes with LOA.
-£50

Mike Garrow 2005-06 Challenge Cup Winners Jersey. Great jersey, nice wear on this one, signed on fightstrap, Alternates 'A' on the chest. Comes with LOA
-£250

-PENDING

I AM LISTENING TO ANY/ALL SWAP OFFERS THAT YOU MAY HAVE, I WANT TO CHANGE UP THE COLLECTION
Cheers

Have just sent you a PM regarding one jersey im intrested in - tho let me know if you havent received it (as message seems to not be sending & instead in my outbox :? )

Thread starter #36
Herb Brookes said:
Need to release some of my jerseys as my jersey rail is starting to bow rather badly!

-£100

-£65

-£PENDING

-£35

-£250

Nathan Craze Belfart Giants 2008-09 Road Set 1. Made by rhino, size NM. Signed on the number at the back.
-£75 obo

Neil Francis Cardiff Devils 08-09 Cup Jersey. Shows wear, comes with LOA
-£90

Neil Francis Cardiff Devils 08-09 Road with LOA
-£80

Neil Francis Cardiff Devils 08-09 Home set 2 w/LOA
-£80
Take the set of Franny's for £225

Cheers

Thread starter #38
Herb Brookes said:
Need to release some of my jerseys as my jersey rail is starting to bow rather badly!

-£90

-£60

-£PENDING

-£30

-£225

Nathan Craze Belfart Giants 2008-09 Road Set 1. Made by rhino, size NM. Signed on the number at the back.
-£65 obo

-£75

-£75

-£75
Take the set of Franny's for £200!!!!

Others need to go to so don't be shy should you want to make an offer.
Cheers

Thread starter #39
Herb Brookes said:

-£80

-£50

-£30

-£220

-£50

-£60

-£60

-£60
Take the set of Franny's for £150!!!!

Send me a PM if interested. My full collection can be found here: webshots.com/user/codick1

Others need to go to so don't be shy should you want to make an offer.
Cheers