Game DVDs

Paul Sullivan

Hi Dan.

The in-game replays and now Twitter meant that demand dropped off and they stopped being produced. If you have a particular request for this season we can see if we can help out, pop and see us in the booth.

I am thinking about possibly producing a few for tonight's game though, and maybe next week depending on what happens.

Would it be possible for any game to be put on disk if requested? Thinking that perhaps orders could be placed and paid for at the sales desk at the following game(s) if so and dvds be produced depending on demand.

I have no idea if that is feasible though! If you think it could be we can look into it?

Paul

Paul Sullivan

bluedevil said:
Would it be possible for any game to be put on disk if requested? Thinking that perhaps orders could be placed and paid for at the sales desk at the following game(s) if so and dvds be produced depending on demand.

I have no idea if that is feasible though! If you think it could be we can look into it?

Paul
Happy to try and furnish any requests we can. Just worth noting that currently the match DVDs, only being produced for EIHL requirement purposes, would either have no soundtrack or in-game sound only, no commentary. But I am sure between Hubbs, Imagineer and I we could help you out if we can.

I'm not sure what demand there would be, as you said the coverage we get in game and on Twitter is so good they are often unnecessary! Definitely something to bare in mind though.

If anyone would be interested in match dvds let us know on here or pop along to the sales desk on match nights and we'll take it from there.

Jones72

Couldn't get to the game last night due to being sick as a dog. "Gutted" doesn't even come close.

Please add me to the list of purchasers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk