'G' GB Coach?

Lloyd

Thread starter #1
Anyone's thoughts on if you would like him to take the position!

Personally I would like him to do it as I think he can get the best out of UK hockey! :RAWK

#inGwetrust

Earnie

I think he would be very capable of doing the job , but more important I think he has more than enough on his plate being player coach of Devils.

Wannabe2

Earnie said:
I think he would be very capable of doing the job , but more important I think he has more than enough on his plate being player coach of Devils.
Spot on, playing the game, and trying to keep us up there with the Arena teams is more than enough for anyone.

mazza03

Wannabe2 said:
Earnie said:
Spot on, playing the game, and trying to keep us up there with the Arena teams is more than enough for anyone.
plus 1

ASHIPP

Am sure G would be considered a worthy candidate as would Corey Neilson. Would hope that G would concentrate his skills and experience on the Devils next season....particularly in the light of off season signings which demonstrate how competitive our team is going to be. Not to mention preparation for Devils' new home.

Obvious choice for senior Team GB surely will be the guy who has successfully steered the Under 20's. Peter Russell.

ASHIPP said:
Obvious choice for senior Team GB surely will be the guy who has successfully steered the Under 20's. Peter Russell.
Not so sure about that as I think it's quite a big step up to the seniors and as a coach would he automatically gain their respect :?: On the other hand Doug Christiansen might be an obvious choice as he has already been involved in the GB Senior Squad