G.B.

moggy#9

Russell out! We need to start the search again :)
To be fair the Lithuanians were playing a pretty decent containment game on GB. Although frustrating, I think it would have felt more comfortable if I had more confidence in some of the GB defence. Hopefully we'll see something better against Romania before the big match against Italy.

E.D.S.

Obviously hypothetical but a discussion we had in our house yesterday.......If GB were in the Elite league, where would they finish?

Earnie

Good question.
The Elite teams would be missing nearly all their best Brits for starters.
Just for fun I would venture near the bottom of the table.

lloyd_jeff

3rd or 4th would be my guesstimate, the inclusion of imports on teams give them the edge over the current squad.

Why not have an all star game, GB players versus imports as a bit of fun, maybe at the play off weekend, would be good experience for guys to get ice time.

Last edited:

moggy#9

Romania had the makings of another frustrating match for GB. The pp is incredibly annoying, if hope if Russell is our new coach he does better with the devils pp.

Last edited:

moggy#9

That was another dreadful period from GB. Some of the passing was just plain awful - inaccurate and aimless. They must do better, otherwise Romania will upset them.