fulton to be big devils hit

watch the ITV replays of the fights (mentioned on another thread) and you can see MacIver pointing out to the linesman, and showing him the fight strap attached......Hicks suks!

devilsrule21 said:
puckbunny66 said:
Well Marc gets my vote - on and off the ice - he did look hot in the flesh aswell :D :D :D
Hehe!!!! He is very cute. Think hes going to have rather alot of female attention. And I for one will be one of them lol!! :)
All I can say is that Marc better watch out on ladies night as everybody will be after him including me!! :lol: :lol:

puck

puckbunny66 said:
devilsrule21 said:
puckbunny66 said:
Well Marc gets my vote - on and off the ice - he did look hot in the flesh aswell :D :D :D
Hehe!!!! He is very cute. Think hes going to have rather alot of female attention. And I for one will be one of them lol!! :)
All I can say is that Marc better watch out on ladies night as everybody will be after him including me!! :lol: :lol:

Run and hide Marc - run now and run fast!!

puckbunny66 said:
devilsrule21 said:
puckbunny66 said:
Hehe me too :) Be afraid Marc be very afraid lol!!!