Freesports - Devils games

Gisland

I wonder if Belfast have started moaning yet, if they're not on live.
Why would Belfast moan? Cardiff are the higher placed EIHL team currently in the CHL standings. Cardiff also have previous CHL experience. Makes perfect sense for both Cardiff games to be shown on Freesports.

Devils86

As long as game isn’t live on TV fans can watch free on the CHL website. If people know this then complaints should be minimal.

If I can watch the games I don’t care which channel they are on or whether I need to be on a laptop.

There’s also the point that if watching on the CHL website then you have a different commentary team - which I know will appeal to some.

moggy#9

I thought that matches involving UK teams were geoblocked on the CHL site - unless you have a VPN. I take your point on commentary though. I hate it when Murphy and adey talk over the refs and the like. Some of their pronounciation of players names winds me up too.

pjj365

I thought that matches involving UK teams were geoblocked on the CHL site - unless you have a VPN. I take your point on commentary though. I hate it when Murphy and adey talk over the refs and the like. Some of their pronounciation of players names winds me up too.
They are geoblocked only if being broadcast to the UK.

Looks like it's live on Premier so you may need a VPN to watch on a laptop