Fraud probe at Steelers

wildthing74

I'm sure its totally unfounded.I really cant believe such an upstanding guy like him would be involved in any financial irregularites. :roll:
How many more times will this guy get away with it?

Thread starter #4
Fraud, False Accounting, Fraudulent evasion of VAT, False statement for VAT purposes, Conduct amounting to an offence
Date Produced: 1 December 2009
Title: Revenue Offences
Offences: Fraud, False Accounting, Fraudulent evasion of VAT, False statement for VAT purposes, Conduct amounting to an offence
Legislation: Fraud (Fraud Act 2006, s.1), False Accounting (Theft Act 1968, s.17), Fraudulent evasion of VAT (Value Added Tax Act 1994, s.72(1)), False statement for VAT purposes (Value Added Tax Act 1994, s.72(3)), Conduct amounting to an offence (Value Added Tax Act 1994, s.72(8))
Mode of Trial: Either Way
Statutory Limitations & Maximum Penalty: Fraud (prosecuted under Fraud Act 2006), 10 years imprisonment. For all other offences, 7 years custody

TheStub

Looks like the Steelers aren't out of the woods yet. I chatted to a couple of the fans last they were at the tent, and they seem concerned that they had spent money they didn't have.

Not sure what I should be hoping for... Bob Philips to out of running hockey teams, but with the potential loss of the Steelers, or this to blow over.

I hope that this is the prompt to make Bob finally release the Steelers, and hopefully we will be free of his influence on the sport for good.

Gaz G

at the risk of sounding heartless and while i think the loss of the steelers would be tradgic for the league. If they were to fold, which players do we think would be worth targeting?