Franny Suspended

Thread starter #1
Just read on the devils website that franny was suspended due to an incident at last season's play off final ?
What incident?

kettdevil1

Spearsy said:
Just read on the devils website that franny was suspended due to an incident at last season's play off final ?
What incident?
I believe that it was when he had a full and frank discussion with Hanson at the end of the playoff finals after a number of interesting penalties (oh and the inevitable Finner one)

Strangely I thought Matzka was also given a Match so was prepared for him to be suspended as well.

James

Administrator
Thanks for clearing that up Finny. We assumed it must be something like that. Would love to know what Franny said if it was worse than Matzka :)

James

Administrator
I'm pretty sure it's happened before. Derek Campbell missed a game last year due to penalties incurred in a different league. For it's many faults, I wouldn't look for conspiracies in the Elite League disciplinary procedures on this one.

Wannabe2

James said:
Thanks for clearing that up Finny. We assumed it must be something like that. Would love to know what Franny said if it was worse than Matzka :)
He apparently told Hanson that he has seen bigger quarter pounders in Macdonalds, than was under his kilt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fubar

Wannabe2 said:
He apparently told Hanson that he has seen bigger quarter pounders in Macdonalds, than was under his kilt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i would imagine he was questioning his eyesight, his heritage and his father!!!!!!!