Forwards riding high.

Finny

Even more impressive when you remember that quite a few of the Sheffield players are only that high up because of the non-existant assists they got added to the game sheet afterwards.

Finny said:
Even more impressive when you remember that quite a few of the Sheffield players are only that high up because of the non-existant assists they got added to the game sheet afterwards.
Even more impressive is the team with only two players in the top 20 are top of the league :lol:

Finny said:
Ah yes - true proteges of the leg-end Tony Hand - who I understand still gets assists on Phoenix goals when he's sat in a Curry House 60 miles away - that boy has class and has obviously taught the Squealers well.

wildthing74

Thread starter #6
Block 2 Noise Boys said:
Finny said:
Ah yes - true proteges of the leg-end Tony Hand - who I understand still gets assists on Phoenix goals when he's sat in a Curry House 60 miles away - that boy has class and has obviously taught the Squealers well.
He still gets assists in Edinburgh games or his mum kicks off and that aint a pretty sight :lol: God bless you Winnie Hand the only female that scared me in my life!

jester said:
Finny said:
Even more impressive is the team with only two players in the top 20 are top of the league :lol:
I guess you are hoping they dont get injured then as they seem to be getting all your points :D

I'm glad ours are spread around as it means we dont have to rely on a couple of players to get the points

osh

wildthing74 said:
Block 2 Noise Boys said:
Finny said:
He still gets assists in Edinburgh games or his mum kicks off and that aint a pretty sight :lol: God bless you Winnie Hand the only female that scared me in my life!
Yes, Tony Hand ! For all those who disliked him, why ? Because he was the best Brit ever and one of the players I wished had played for us. He could score, assist and did so much for British hockey, yes a true legend. Back on topic, really great to see our guys riding high in the scoring stats.

wildthing74

Thread starter #9
Nobody mentioned not liking him,I certainly didn't.Never met a Devils fan who ever disliked him.All admired his talent and spent many an off season in the Lawless days praying we could convince him to sign.
That said,he was one of the players that was always sung about but deep down every fan wanted him on our team,who wouldn't?

osh

wildthing74 said:
Nobody mentioned not liking him,I certainly didn't.Never met a Devils fan who ever disliked him.All admired his talent and spent many an off season in the Lawless days praying we could convince him to sign.
That said,he was one of the players that was always sung about but deep down every fan wanted him on our team,who wouldn't?
My comments are not about anything said on the forum re this topic, butas you know, he was No. 1 enemy at times and used to be the guy we loved to try and take the mickey out of when possible ( He shoots, he's missed it must be Tony Hand etc) and many of the fans at that time certainly hated him, that's my point. Definately of import quality.