Nottingham 100/30
Sheffield 7/2
Cardiff 11/1
Coventry 12/1
Hull 55/1
Dundee 60/1
Edinburgh 100/1
Fife 275/1
These are the odds on Paddypower,quite fancy the Panthers myself.

Don't think devils are too bad for a fiver if the 3 or 4 big players excel and can use home advantage. Braehead are the team though. If they can win most of the north games and pick up some wins against the south, they have a good shot if the south share points. Not sure why Edinburgh are lower odds than fife when they look awful this season..

Cheers for these.
Hopefully a few other bookmakers offer odds this season.
I'll do a bit of research & contact them. Should mean we can get a bit more competition between them and therefore better odds.
I'll update once i've got some replies!

Right, I've received replies from a few bookies. The only bookmaker i can find offering odds (other than PaddyPower of course) are Bet365 -Their odds will be available on the day of the match.

Sportingbet and Coral both replied to say they don't currently offer odds but will have a word with their trading teams. If a few others message them or tweet them they'll be more likely to get involved.

Martynwo

No problem Finny.

Strangely Paddy power have removed the EIHL odds, maybe they are revising the odds after last night :lol: good job I had 11/1 before they may change them.

No such thing as a 1 game winning streak...long way to go yet.