Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Feb 24 - FO 19:15

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
1708071324973.png

First game of a Scottish away weekend and we return to Scotland to face the Flyers... who we only saw on Tuesday at home in Cardiff o_O

1708071183196.png

No doubt the Flyers will be a more daunting prospect at home, they need the 2 points to try and climb up the table and qualify for the playoffs! We need the 2 points to keep our good run going, putting a little more distance between us and the other stragglers.

Flyers do seem to have a webcast available for this game, but having never watched it i'm unsure how good it might be, details can be found @ https://www.247.tv/live/fifeflyers

Dundee follows...

Last edited:

Earnie

That Edwards coach we use must be the grandest in the League!
Sheffield used to have a smasher all painted up in their colours. Do they still have it?

Wannabe2

Think it broke down once en route to a game , and scrapped it.
I was on the bus that broke down on the way to a weekday game in Sheffield, we were stuck in a services about 30miles from Sheffield, in the season that Craig Weller played for us 2010/2011. They didn’t know how long a replacement was going to be but getting there in time for face off was looking pretty shitty, I rang a local taxi company to get a price and said can you come straight away, I then asked if 4 others wanted to join me as having come all this way I needed to get there, when he came I offered him £10 extra if he could get us there in record time, which he did. We arrived just in time went 7-0 up in the first period, the others arrived for the start of the 2nd and the final score was 7-0 to us, they never seen one goal. The owner then,think it may have been Ragan refunded the fans the entrance money having missed all the goals. Good memories.

ASHIPP

This game is another potential banana skin. Playing short benched as the Flyers were, Fife team were worn down and tired in our last game against them. Don't think for a minute that would be a forgone conclusion tonight.

With Owen in goal and the hostile home crowd, it's not a pleasant prospect.

Diablo3

08:20 Same again and eventually Owen gloves it. Sanford gets a pen for roughing , but two Flyers also get pens for roughing so we are on PP