Flyers v Devils - 07/09 @ 19:15 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ returns to host this game and as always he can be reached before and during the game at matchnightlive@the-inferno.co.uk

First league game of the season for the Devils, hopefully LaCosta is recovered and back in the lineup, although Myers certainly looked impressive on Wednesday! Conboy returns to the lineup after his 1 game ban, the Fife fans on THF have promised him a warm welcome which i'm sure he'll love :)

The 4 games against the Flyers were split evenly last season, Devils won their home games as did the Flyers although the last game against them way back in February was won on Penalties...

Arrived back in Cardiff this afternoon, now on the lookout of texters going to Fife for Saturdays game.

If any of my band of regular texters are going or know someone who is, please let me know.

OJ

Taken from twitter "OFFICIAL DEVILS STATEMENT - Gerad Adams "We will make a decision on our starting goalie at the game tomorrow in Fife"

In my opinion we should use Myers for this one no point pushing lacosta if he's not ready we need him to be 100%

D

Deleted member 1337

Devils91! said:
In my opinion we should use Myers for this one no point pushing lacosta if he's not ready we need him to be 100%
Well, Joe has proven himself to be up to it, though it was a pre-season game, I can't see anyone wanting to lose a game no matter what it is.

danhall76

If Lacosta is fit play him. I love Myers as much as the next guy but im under no illusions after that game against a below par Coventry team. Need to win the first game.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Don't think the devils should take any risks in putting lacosta back into the frame even against the flyers, if hes fit hes fit but if not I'm sure Joe is more than capable of doing a fab job

blk2hockeymum said:
2nd team to run LaCosta, what the hell.
It was a Cardiff defender that collided with him, he wasn't "run". Two Devils players were cross checking a Fife player into the back of the goals. There was a scramble out front and a Devils d-man collided with LaCosta.

Finny

Great win for us to start the season. Let's hope LaCosta isn't injured too bad and can play tomorrow, though it sounds like Joe did another great job to shut Fife out in that final period and a bit.