Flex tickets for sale

Thread starter #1
Bought some flex tickets earlier in the season for me and my misses, but due to a combination of snow, illness and a load of other events clashing with future Devils fixtures, we are very unlikely to use them all.

Therefore I'm selling 2 Adult flex tickets for £30 (saving of £5 if you usually pre-book over phone by debit card).

May be willing to sell two lots if there's interest.

Can exchange flex tickets / money at a game I am attending (next one would be Belfast on Feb 3rd), or willing to recieve payment via paypal and I'll post flex vouchers straight away.

Thread starter #2
Suprised no ones snapped these up considering the saving compared to walk up price.

Still looking unlikely I'll be able to use the ones I have before the end of the season therefore willing to sell 2 for £28 or 4 for £50.

As per orginal post, can exchange flex tickets / money at a game I am attending (next one would be Sheffield on Feb 14th), or willing to recieve payment via paypal and I'll post flex vouchers straight away.

Thread starter #5
nmase has had 4 tickets but I still have another 1 adult plus 3 concession tickets if anyone else interested.

Will take £13 for adult, and £8 each for concession tickets. Willing to sell seperately.

As it's unlikely I'll be at any of the remaining games this season, I'll accept payment through paypal and post tickets or can meet to exchange