Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

jenks33

We should be embarrassed if we finish below Coventry at the end of the season. They’ve got a very, very average team on paper this season. They work harder than us and Belfast tho

Diablo3

Other scores
Stars 5 Panthers 1 (end)
Storm 6 Massive Clan 3 (3rd)
Blaze 2 Giants 2 (OT, Giants have Travis Brown given 5 + 20 for check to the head)

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

Same old same old except our PPs used to cost us game. Now our PP and PK costs us games.
Hope we can turn it around in the third but feels doubtful as we can't seem to score into an empty net.

RedDevil17

With +/- stats of +13 and +15 respectively, I would argue that it is working. Certainly not a major issue anyway.
+/- doesn’t tell the full story. Blake Thompson was +29 in league play yet majority of fans including myself thought he was shocking for us. Does him having a +/- of +29 mean that him and Crawford worked well?

Ocko

We’ve been spoiled in recent times and overachieved. Why anyone thinks we have a right to be above teams like Guildford, Coventry and Glasgow is beyond me. Our rink only holds 3k people. We are in the middle of the pack in regards to income. As long as we’re in IAW, we’ve found our level which is mid table who can occasionally punch above our weight.