Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 23 - 18:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head to the Spectrum leisure centre Saturday to face league leaders the Guildford Flames. We seem to play them a lot these days so should know what to expect.

BostonBart22

Big game this now especially after last night, we need to catch them cold from the off, after this game we got a 3 game streak with the jocks , and next weekend Sheffield v beldast double header so I would love a split weekend in that series...in regulation of course.

Wannabe2

Webcast sorted, let’s go lads 3 periods like the 1st last night will be just dandy, play like you can and as a team against a very good Flames team and we will do this. Also come on you Panthers, you’re playing a wounded animal tonight so lock them in the cage for the night. Let’s go boy’os .

moggy#9

Devils head to the Spectrum leisure centre Saturday to face league leaders the Guildford Flames. We seem to play them a lot these days so should know what to expect.
The phrase league leaders and Guildford are taking a lot of getting used to in the same sentence. But fair play to them they fully deserve to be where they are. The devils will need to be on top form. A win for the devils would really start making the flames sweat.... If a flame sweats... I mean flames are hot anyway... What do they do when they get nervous.... Wibble.

Swarley

Hogarth reffing again tonight so expect a lot of penalties to go uncalled, wonder if he's gonna be trying to get Fournier in the box as much as possible after last night's outing

Wannabe2

Hope Flames play like they did the other night against Giants, they were truly dire but they couldn’t play that bad again surely. Myself I think it will be close, but which way I am going to go for a 2-3 devils win, just hope I haven’t given the lads the kiss of death.

jenks33

Obviously hope I’m wrong but I just can’t see us winning tonight. With Devils playing last night and missing 2 Dmen against a fresher Guildford side that should be champing at the bit after their loss to Belfast. Kozun needs another big game

lloyd_jeff

I think we got this, confidence will be booming, if we blow cold again, we need a message to the pro’s with one of them getting an Uber home.