fixture change

Thread starter #1
can anybody confirm the fixture change on the 8th November, according to the bison forum (steeler league forum) that we are playing the bison on the 8th

There is no game on 8th Nov accourding to the fixture list in last nights programme. I would be very interested in going up if there is a game.

I have just looked on the elite league site and they have got us down as playing Basingstoke away on 8th.

Diafol

Another possible fixture change ?

Every Devils fixture list I've seen, including last night's programme, lists Panthers vs Devils on December 30th.

This is copied fron THF:

Honestly you couldn't make it up!

Nottingham v Cardiff (according to Cardiff website)
Nottingham v Newcastle (according to Nottingham website)
Edinburgh v Newcastle (according to Newcastle website)
Edinburgh v Basingstoke (according to Edinburgh website)
Basingstoke's website don't have a fixture listed on the 30th December

The only game on the 30th December that both teams seem to agree on is the Belfast v Sheffield fixture which is listed on both teams' websites.

Another post says:
The Panthers-Devils game which was meant to be 30th of Dec is now being replaced by Panthers playing Newcastle. The Devils game meant for that night is now being played on the challenge cup fixture on 13 Nov as well, so its points for the CC and League in the same game.

Can anyone officially confirm what's happening ?

well just to add some more confusion, it says in todays echo that we only got 1 match next weekend away to Edinburgh on sun 9th. So are we playing in Basingstike sat or not :roll:

James

Administrator
Yes we are playing Basingstoke on Saturday. It's a re-arranged date as they didn't have a home match this weekend. With their current situation still being not 100% (stable but not cash rich :) ) they couldn't afford not to play at home.

Russky

damn I wish my wife wasnt working otherwise we would go as well. I quite enjoy my jaunts down to bison land and a post game kfc/Mcdonalds!