First time this season

Thread starter #1
Should be coming up this Sunday for the first time this season. Please could someone answer a couple of queries I have. Is it still okay to park in Morrisons at the moment? Also I usually purchase tickets when we arrive at the rink around 11am (don't worry I'm not that sad that I'm there until face off - pop back into town for shopping). With ticket sales the way they are are there still tickets available at this time? Still gutted that we won't see Biz this weekend!!! Many thanks

Hi Glover, to answer your first question parking in Morissons is completely fine, I believe the devils have come to some sort of agreement.

About buying tickets on the day I would not recommend doing this as you may be disappointed as we are getting close to selling out each week. There is a website set up where you can purchase them online and then you can come down at 11am on match day to collect them (as they do not send them out in the post). The website for this is: http://iceaccount.co.uk/events/tickets_ ... lient_id=8

I hope this helps :)

Thread starter #3
Thanks John. I remember the agreement with Morrisons last season and I just wanted to make sure it was still there.

I suspected buying tickets on the day could be a bit risky now. Will definitely pre-book.

Thanks for your help.

Devil_Abroad

Our first opportunity to return will be over the Christmas period

Do the advanced ticket sales only appear for the coming 2 weeks?

Also, when purchasing for Sheffield and Nottingham using their ticketing system I was able to print them at home - is this available?

Thank you