Fire with Fire

I love this... mainly for the old celebrations!!

The lawless scoreboard shooting is priceless... I was an honorary Devil the day the Devils beat Murrayfield Racers on Penalty shots at Wembley and I can remember doing the "Ayatollah" alot!

Thanks for posting.

Paul Sullivan

Glad you liked it guys.

Rumour has it there will be a 'refresh' of it that will be shown ahead of the game on Sunday :cool:

*shameless plug mode*

Both versions, along with all the intros of the past few years and all other montages (including 'Born Free') will be on the 'Best of Devils TV' DVD that will be on sale from the 2nd Dec home game. Only £5 each, roll up roll up, stocking fillers, great gifts etc etc :D

Thread starter #8
If you are doing requests Paul, can I put one in for Fire with Fire and Born Free on Sunday night.

Not that the Tent will need much Geeing up on the night

dave

StevenBletsoe said:
If you are doing requests Paul, can I put one in for Fire with Fire and Born Free on Sunday night.

Are you trying to tire out my button pushing finger!!!!

Paul Sullivan

StevenBletsoe said:

Sure thing.

It won't be the one linked to above (Fire with fire) as that was playoff 1/4 specific but there will be a newer version of it (with many of the same great clips) especially for Sunday.