Final few programmes needed

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
Following on from Burgy's thread I too am looking to complete my programme collection and not too far off. I also have many other spares if anybody else needs to complete theirs or trade?
The ones missing are below
Season 2008-9 Sheffield 161108
Season 2007-8 Basingstoke 060108
Season 2005-6 Coventry 280106
Season 2004-5 Coventry 240205
Season 2003-4 Sheffield 201203
Also owing to the fact I did not attend any games in the first season 86-87 and the lock out year I only have 2 from year 1(Swindon 180187 and Trafford 250187)so would love to complete these 2 years being the only 2 years missing.I guess these 2 will be a tall order but more than happy if can get even the 5 I need to complete all the other seasons.
Thanks

Diafol

wildthing74 said:
Following on from Burgy's thread I too am looking to complete my programme collection and not too far off. I also have many other spares if anybody else needs to complete theirs or trade?
The ones missing are below

Season 2008-9 Sheffield 161108
Season 2007-8 Basingstoke 060108

Season 2005-6 Coventry 280106
Season 2004-5 Coventry 240205
Season 2003-4 Sheffield 201203

Also owing to the fact I did not attend any games in the first season 86-87 and the lock out year I only have 2 from year 1(Swindon 180187 and Trafford 250187)so would love to complete these 2 years being the only 2 years missing.I guess these 2 will be a tall order but more than happy if can get even the 5 I need to complete all the other seasons.
Thanks
I have the ones in bold, and can bring them to the game on Saturday.

Wild thing by the lock out year do you mean the year the NHL had a lockout or the year everyone went on strike and boycotted games to get BP out?

wildthing74

Thread starter #7
Dan you are a legend! That is great news.Yeah maybe I should have made it clearer re the lock out ha ha I meant when there were all the protests. I never really expected to get any of them but shame if it ends up being the only year incomplete.
Thanks again and will meet you Saturday if that's ok?

wildthing74

Thread starter #8
Quick bump.Just need that Basingstoke programme to finish every season except 86-87 and 2001-02.Be really grateful if anybody can help.
Thanks

wildthing74 said:
Quick bump.Just need that Basingstoke programme to finish every season except 86-87 and 2001-02.Be really grateful if anybody can help.
Thanks

Wildthing,

I have that Basingstoke programme, you're more than welcome to it!

wildthing74

Thread starter #10
Wow that's great,thank you so much. I am going on holiday for 3 weeks and will miss the next 3 games.Can you please hold onto it or I can get a mate to meet you beforehand?
Thanks again and please let me know what's easiest for you.I owe you a beer for this ;)

wildthing74 said:
Wow that's great,thank you so much. I am going on holiday for 3 weeks and will miss the next 3 games.Can you please hold onto it or I can get a mate to meet you beforehand?
Thanks again and please let me know what's easiest for you.I owe you a beer for this ;)

No worries, i'll keep hold of it until you get back.

Let me know when you're back and i'll bring it to the next game. I'm at the back of Block 4. :)

wildthing74

Thread starter #13
Still looking for that Basingstoke program if anybody can help? Have come close to it but still not managed to get it :cry:
I have a load of spares too if anybody is in need of any?

wildthing74

Thread starter #14
Borders Devil Can you please PM me your mobile.I am struggling to send PM's again so cant reply to your request for some programmes.
Thanks