Feedback Thread

Thread starter #1
Mods, feel free to delete, but being in the gameworn world for around 8 years now, and the whole economic situation (with crooks out there) i am wondering if you would allow a feedback thread on dealings thru the forum, especially those deals that occur via post and not person to person.
Reputation is everything in the collecting world, and one let down can black ball you for a very long time.
Obviously, we dont want anything as far as slander or any cause for legal action, just simply a comment about a deal that went well or possibly a time wasting deal.
If the mods agree to this, i think it'd be a great addition to the Marketplace section.

Chris

Administrator
Only just seen this thread :(

What are we thinking, just a post to say thanks to a user (if they agree) or something if everything goes well?

If there are/were problems with certain users, I guess we could look at restricting their access to this part of the forum or something similar, might be the best way to avoid more potential legal problems by naming people on here.

Chris.

Skippy

Great idea.

1.I sold a Jersey to Qweeb the trade went very well, I'd be happy to trade with him again.

2. I bought a Jersy from James. Was as advertised and the trade went well. Happy to trade again

In work there's an 'applaud' and 'smite' button which you can click as applicable for each person and keeps a running +/-. It's only a bit of fun but does weed out the genuine posters from the lesser trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

steve

A lot of forums use a ranking system for users. Thats not something i would want here to be honest. Its not like there are loads of trades going on. A sticked thread would do as people have started doing here.

Chris

Administrator
We'll have a look at setting up a proper thread with some guidelines so we don't have to face anymore legal threats, but this thread will do for now :E

I'm not sure a ranking system would be used properly on the forums as a whole and I don't think it could be used just in this forum, so i'm with Steve on this one.

You guys who are selling, is there anything else we can look at for people who are trying to sell jerseys, like making it mandatory to include a photo of the jersey or something? Basically things we could implement without having to change forum software or anything :)