Fantasy League

Thread starter #1
Posting this on behalf of the league organiser, Pete who is a long standing Bison fan:

Pete has run an EIHL fantasy league for several years (some years he runs an EPL one too). In the beginning he did it manually by spreadsheet which was a nightmare tbh, then he switched over to Fantastar which has been brill.

Due to a change in Fantastar's policies this year, I think Pete's only running an EIHL league but it's open to everyone who wants to register a team (or multiple teams!) .
A team consists of 17 players.
Only two can be selected from any team
1 * goalie
4 * British D men
3 * Non-Brit D men
5 * British forwards
4 * Non-Brit forwards.
The Fantasstar system makes it clear which players come under what team/category.

As many as transfers as you like until the season officially starts (4th September). Limited transfers after that.

All Players will score:

1 point for every appearance.
3 points for every goal.
2 points for every assist.
1 point for every win.

A Goaltender will also score:

2 points for every shutout.
-1 point for every goal conceded.
4 points for every win.

This year Fantastar has added some weird charging policies. Registering a league costs £35 and the minimum it charges per team registration is £5. Pete doesn't want to make any money out of this though and he also doesn't want people to pay anymore than £1 to enter so he has arranged rebates of £4 to be paid (The rebates will be just before the start of the season as Fantastar only allows money to be withdrawn twice during the year)

If more than 35 teams are entered (covering the league registration fee) then the excess will be paid to the winner (or top three if there's a large enough excess).
Last year there were 122 teams in the league so if similar numbers sign up again it gives a good prize value at the end of the season as well as the fun of taking part!

Anybody interested in making this season even more competitive can sign up a team at:
League name: EIHL2010/11
League Password: 001025EliteF2f27e8

A

Anonymous

What's the mini league ID? The two mentioned don't seem to work and Im eager to add my winning team ! ;)

A

Anonymous

TheDevilTorn said:
What's the mini league ID? The two mentioned don't seem to work and Im eager to add my winning team ! ;)
Ignore that sorry, sorted now. I was being dumb ! Anyone else entered/entering?