Fantasy EIHL 2016/17 sign up now.

Thread starter #1
Hi Everyone.

hope you are all enjoying your summer so far, just a quick message to say that the Fantasy league will be back and better this season.

right now you can sign up and put your name down for the new season, the website is going to be updated throughout the summer but you can check it now to sign up and take a look at the new season's game concept.

This season will be a paid fantasy league if we get enough people. we have a good amount coming back and I hope you can join us.

£2 and £3 are the prices for the league, you can check all the details on the website, if you wish to join you can via the website, confirm your name and team name and who you support, then click buy now on which package you prefer.

the small fee allows us to provide awards at the end of the season and we aim to make the game better all round.

we would also like your take on the new fantasy concept, if you do wish to join please tell us, if not please tell us, all feedback is welcome.

a % of the fee will be taken and given to a chosen charity also.

the website will be the main location for updates this seasn but as always you can contact us via email: fantasyeihl@hotmail.com or fb and twitter @fantasyeihl

I will keep you all updated as the summer goes on. feel free to ask any questions, email us to sign up for the new season or go to the website to sign up and make the payment for your team.

here is the website link: link

I hope you can join the new season, thanks for reading. enjoy your summer :)

Fantasy EIHL

Thread starter #2
£2 entry gets you entry to the EIHL season. 12 trades throughout the season.
£3 entry gets you into all comps,(League, CC and Playoffs) 30 trades throughout the season.

your team will have 1 nm, 6 defenseman, 9 forwards.

3 players only from any 1 team, (3 from Nottingham, 3 from Belfast and so on)

must have 2 euros and 5 British players included.

and again, the price allows us to award trophies and a % of the price will go towards charity.