FanSeat Subscription

Thread starter #1
Quick query and possibly something that could prevent people bieng stung in the future.

It is my understanding that the 3 Continental Cup games in which the Devils are playing in is FREE if you sign up (Not Subscribe) to FanSeat by just entering your email address, creating a password and then clicking on the link and also Free via YouTube. Please correct me if I am wrong on either?

Also, I note that you can subscribe to FanSeat to watch various Ice Hockey leagues including the Elite League. My concern though is that it states that these games won't be BROADCAST in the UK or Ireland. I am concerned incase this is the fact and loads of people will sign up and then go on to subscribe believing that they can watch the British Ice Hockey games...... Have I got this wrong...... Not the most tech savvy but just want to check and hopefully prevent people from losing any money if that is the case.

Attachments

Vogon

Sorry to spam the various threads, but does fanseat give you commentary for tonights game? Or is it literally the same stream as youtube?