Fan Council

Sheincar

Thread starter #42
I personally feel the current assistants at the rink do so to carry favour with the team/management .... And it is a bit of a closed shop. I didn't realise there was stil a supporters club, I thought that there was only Red Army Travel ?
Wow! Just wow! Thought my volunteering helped the club. No idea it was surreptitiously to carry (sic) favour with the team (have no dealings with them)/management!

Foxy

I always used to like the Treasure Hunts and Summer Barbecue's we used to have. Cine Horse racing.... do we still do that.
I didnt know i was a member of the supporters club either lol

Sheincar

Thread starter #44
I always used to like the Treasure Hunts and Summer Barbecue's we used to have. Cine Horse racing.... do we still do that.
I didnt know i was a member of the supporters club either lol
Don't think they've been done since CDSL was wound up. The race nights tend to form part of testimonials to guess there'll be one next season for Richie. Believe every STH has been member of supporters club since the year after "the list".

Sheincar

Thread starter #45
As the council has apparently held it's 1st meeting, is anyone on here a member & is there any system being set up for us to submit our thoughts/ideas?

Ocko

Todd mentioned it in his article in the programme. He was surprised by a number of issues, things he was not aware of because basically he couldn't see them. Such as; queuing in the cafe and associated problems, car park chaos, PA system. Amongst a few others. No fine detail of course but an outline.

ASHIPP

Last night's match programme said that there had been a meeting with about 30 applicants for council members and the club last week. The implication was that there was going to be another selection stage where the final representatives are confirmed. At least that's how I read it.

Wannabe2

Last night's match programme said that there had been a meeting with about 30 applicants for council members and the club last week. The implication was that there was going to be another selection stage where the final representatives are confirmed. At least that's how I read it.
Spot on.

I was included in the initial meeting with Todd last week and his article mentioned some of the things we discussed. And I've just. It iced the season ticket buyback scheme we put forward being trialled at the moment. So if you are a season ticket owner and can't make Saturdays game let them know and if they sell your seat you'll either get cash or money if your season ticket next year. Useful for those that can't make it and with so many people desperate for tickets at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

matbur

I think this is a great idea and it's good they've received so many names.

I hope it's kept transparent and doesn't become closed as these things sometimes risk becoming. Perhaps the website could have a section for the fan council with news, minutes etc.

This could be really effective and successful - providing it's managed correctly.

Electro

I think this is a great idea and it's good they've received so many names.

I hope it's kept transparent and doesn't become closed as these things sometimes risk becoming. Perhaps the website could have a section for the fan council with news, minutes etc.

This could be really effective and successful - providing it's managed correctly.
That's the key, the council should be expressing views gathered from within the fan base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazza

I think club been so busy with cup finals, winning everything in sight etc that this is still on their "To do list".

There was a 2nd meeting last month which saw some 'votes' on number of people plus some input on ways to take it forward but still not finalised in terms of who what when etc.

I am sure they will have it set up in the off season ready for next year....